Go check my instagram

Instagram

Wednesday 26 March 2014

M&M world.

Also, when I was up London I went to M&M world and got loads and loads of M&M's £5.95 they cost me.. Worth it though haha. You can even get the M&M's personised with you're name written on them or days of the week and stuff or even a little image on them. The amount of M&M's that are in there... Literally I thought I found the end of a rainbow it was so colourful and bright like every colour you could imagine of for example rose, smoky blue and lucky red there was an M&M for that colour I thought it was crazy! We also got little notepads with your name on them so we got them because Tia, she can never find anything with her name on it because it's a 'unique' name. Lol. So of course we had to buy them. If you haven't been before then I advise you that you go and check it out because it is really cool! 







No comments:

Post a Comment